- Rules away from Australian Sporting events
- AFL Victoria (Country) (AFLVIC) Regulations and rules because blogged on VCFL Guide on a yearly basis otherwise because amended by the notification regarding VCFL following the printing of VCFL Handbook.
(1) The League Exec will designate an independent Tribunal as being the AFL Barwon Local Tribunal. This Separate Tribunal usually handle professionals and you may officials advertised inside conformity toward Laws of one’s Games, Guidelines of the VCFL, South west Region of the VCFL and you may Geelong & District Sports Category. They might and sit-in judgement towards any argument otherwise matters on guidance of Group Executive within the legislation. All the divisions connected to Geelong & Area Sports Category will come in jurisdiction of League Professional Independent Tribunal.
(2) A pub recommend concerned should supplement any user attending brand new Independent Tribunal. Supporters commonly allowed to end up being a person in the new Courtroom community.
(3) Participants or officials charged with an offense need to sit-in the newest Separate Tribunal Meeting. If necessary brand new Appointment might possibly be adjourned plus the pro otherwise formal penalised until attendance is confirmed.
If more than one situation is set, they shall be heard regarding the order dependent on the brand new Group Secretary. If you have more step 3 instances becoming read on one night one minute Tribunal could be convened from the a good go out, day and you may venue organized because of the League Secretary. Questions will be led from League Assistant.
(5) (a) Umpires often alert club officials that they are suggesting an assessment out-of an incident over a period of the fresh match whenever giving ‘all the clear’. Clubs could well be found a copy from match report in which claims the latest ask for an incident review.
They can including slow down so it the second early morning at newest
(g) The selected Comment Panel Member usually over records towards any the fresh accounts and you can submit to Michael Limb because of the 9am Friday early morning.
(6) The brand new GFUL panel since selected towards Geelong and you may District Sporting events League and you will people Geelong and you can Region Professional associate are certain to get the latest ability to report members in the event the deemed requisite
(7) In the event that questioned, the fresh new Director of Umpiring of the GFUL get examine particular events on the authorised matches clips out of a match, incase deemed appropriate they might hotel a study centered on it films evidence. The new declaration have to be received because of the Geelong and you will District Sports Group within 48 hours of your achievement of your own game. Regular tribunal strategies have a tendency to use.
(8) A person declaration mat will be listed in this new umpire’s place at the beginning of a single day and remaining there to have the size of the day of game (as well as parece).
(9) If the research is generated, a duplicate of your declaration should be included in the match day documents package, regardless of whether a flat approve could have been approved or otherwise not.
Where VCFL is depicted during these rules, it’s as understand because AFL VIC similar to the alter regarding structure out of country recreations
When the adopting the games brand new reporting umpire cannot imply to your athlete declaration layer the offence is deserving of a great tribunal reading, the fresh offending member can decide to simply accept this new recommended punishment from the finalizing the player report layer regarding room considering.
The newest revealing umpire, the latest offensive user therefore the offended player’s club assistant every possess up until pm your day pursuing the incident to inform the group which they desire to the problem getting heard of the an excellent tribunal. If one party 1st chooses the latest put sanction, they are able to changes its elizabeth.
Just after one of the more than functions implies the matter might be read on tribunal, the fresh new lay approve may not be an alternative. You to decision can’t be altered. If you have zero sign into form that the user wishes to accept the new place approve, the challenge is read during the tribunal.